Make It Meaningful: 15 Minute Halloween Decor Jars



I really love decorating for Halloween. It's one of those holidays that transforms your home and makes it seem a little bit more magical. With the release of new Halloween paper collections starting in the fall, I start brainstorming about how I can add a little something new to my home decor.

Today I've created this for the amazing 30 Minute Crafts blog, which you can find HERE. A project like this takes only 15 minutes to create. Gather all the supplies and then simply decorate the jars with the stickers and papers that you've chosen.



For this project, I used the new Echo Park Paper "Arsenic and Lace" collection. This is a much more sophisticated Halloween collection making it easy to create an apothecary feel for your home. Here's a peek at this fabulous collection:


To create these jars I simply purchased two jars (one clear class and one painted) from Michael's. Then I used the paper and stickers from the collection to decorate the jars. I also filled the glass jar with black jelly beans. I liked their reflective quality. Adding a few black gems make the project sparkle a little bit more as well. Want to create your own spooky set-up? Look for jars, boxes, and containers that you can easily alter with paper and stickers. A little bit goes a long way. Let the paper and embellishments do the work for you. This project came together in just a few minutes and looks truly magical.

Looking for this collection? Consider shopping the links from my blog links. A small portion of the sales from my blog helps to pay for the projects I share here on the blog.
If you're interested in other paper crafting projects I've created, search by "Make It Meaningful" in the side bar. You can read more about this "Halloween Countdown Tutorial" project below in this blog post HERE.


Suggested Products (click photos for product information):

 

4 comments

  1. Gorgeous as always! Thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Using that scrapbook paper was genius! I love it when I have just the right papers for a project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this project -- and just wanted to say thank you again for such a great class at the ScrapbookSteals.com retreat this past weekend! I loved the layout you created for us. And thanks for letting me get a photo with you -- one of my scrappy idols! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...