Valentine Paper Crafting Project Videos: A List of Favorites

I have a few Valentine Paper Crafting videos that I've created over the years that I wanted to share with you. These are several of my favorite ones, but you can always find additional project ideas HERE on my Youtube channel.

Love You Mini Album



Click HERE to watch on my channel.

Valentine Treat Bags



Click HERE to watch on my channel.


Valentine Gift Box



Click HERE to watch on my channel.

Valentine Banner



Click HERE to watch on my channel.

To see other Valentine projects, simply search by "Valentine" on my channel. I also have layouts, cards, and additional ideas you might want to check out.

3 comments

  1. The mini album is one of my favorites! Happy February, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the mini album is my favourite too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved your mini album and your banner :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...