Memories Made Scrapbooking Process Video #40: You Are My Happy Place

Have you caught all of my "Memories Made" scrapbooking process videos? If not, be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel HERE so you can find them. I'm currently uploading at least one video per week both for my personal channel, as well as, for several other channels. You can find those videos in my playlists if you're looking for more videos to watch. Here is the layout I created today:



You can watch the video HERE or below:



Here are some additional photos of the completed layout:





Looking for the products I used to create this layout? You can find many of them below (or additional products you can try). I challenge you to try adding an artistic edge to your next layout whether it's like the paint dauber I used here or something else. Link me up if you make something!

Products (click photos for links):


1 comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...